Forever is composed of NOWS! - Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nieces and Nephews

The only thing better then one's own children is the offspring of their bros and sis'. Here are a few of my favorite things - my nieces and nephews. I wanted to list them youngest to oldest but I have neither the patience nor the computer know-how to provide such results. So here they are in no particular order...

LEXI VON NIEDERHAUSERN - kurt and megan


LUKE KIEL VON NIEDERHAUSERN - kiel and kristi


LAUREN MAE VON NIEDERHAUSERN - kurt and megan


HEATHER MADELINE VON NIEDERHAUSERN - kurt and megan


FELIX BOYD VON NIEDERHAUSERN - boyd and holly


ELLIOTT BRADLY LARSEN - jamie and morgan


CLAIRE MARIE VON NIEDERHAUSERN - kiel and kristi


DALIA MIM LARSEN - justin and jessica

KATELYN VON NIEDERHAUSERN - kurt and megan

2 comments:

Jenna said...

How adorable! It is fun to still have little ones around!

Kristi said...

What a sweet post! I know that Luke and Claire love their Aunt Holly :)