Forever is composed of NOWS! - Emily Dickinson

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Not so good

In an effort to be fair, I thought I would post some of the downsides to being a parent. It ain't all fun and games. Because I don't want to torture you, I didn't post a picture of my laundry pile, dishes, or screaming kids.


Hot Chocolate - thanks Jacob


Moving into our new house in South Carolina. This is both good and bad.
Fun and Messy


Family Photo - oops, Peyton is potty training. Oh, well.


This was bad for two reasons. Ava chopped her own bangs off
and Callie ate a jar of diaper ointment.

3 comments:

heidiluxe said...

i love the pants free family picture! hahahaha. and the haircut and ointment. who are you kidding?your life is perfect!

Kristi said...

Love it! And love that you got out the camera

Jenn said...

Holly...I am curious to know if that hot chocolate was "spilled" so bad you needed new carpet! LOL