Forever is composed of NOWS! - Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Photos - Atlanta GA











More Photos from Stone Mountain, GA

4 comments:

Kristi said...

What cute pictures! That looks fun. Seriously, you have the cutest kids! I love Jacob's new smile. :) I'm glad you're checking out all the fun things to do before we come visit you...one day!

Sarahmanarah said...

Sweet! you've joined. Now I can start stalking you. You all look so great. Thanks for sharing

Kelli said...

Looks like so much fun! And I MISS that little girl of yours. I love the picture of her in front of the carved mountain. Please let her know how much I love and miss her!

Lisa said...

so i've totally been to stone mountain! did you stay that evening and watch the patriotic laser show set to music? i totally cried at that show when i was young. it looks like so much fun and you are such a great family.