Forever is composed of NOWS! - Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Grandma Larsen


I have to show you this cool picture of Jamie and Josh snapped by their father, Brad. They are walking with Cindy and I just love it. It's such an awesome depiction of how these boys will help out with their mom when need be and it also shows a real sense of family unity. I see the role of caregiver coming full circle, if you can imagine her at one point holding them and caring for them. But here's the funny part: I keep telling Jordan how I like this picture and he says, "you only like it because you can see Jamie and Josh's backsides as they walk away." Typical Jordan comment. (or maybe he's on to something...)

4 comments:

Bart and Michelle said...

Hey Holly! I found your blog through Lindy's and thought I'd say hello! :) I can't believe you have 4 kids now! They are all so cute. Looks like you guys are doing well!

Melissa said...

Holly I found your blog through my sisters! We miss you!!

Jenna said...

This is a very sweet picture!

And for Jordan, it's not like you can even see their behinds with baggy clothes on!

Lisa said...

what a sweet picture holly. i loved the thoughts you expressed about things coming full circle...and of course jordan had to go & ruin the moment!!!