First day of school here in the lovely town of Mount Pleasant, SC. I must say, I am thrilled that their school requires a strict dress code. Only kacky or navy bottoms, and red, white or blue tops. (I'm suprised they didn't specify confederate blue, but I guess that's ok). It's so nice to not argue with the kids in the morning about what they can and can't wear. I am also very happy to have "the top three" all in school now. However, though I have pined for this day for 3 months now, I found my self wanting to drive aimlessly past the school at least twice just to feel like I was close to them. How lame-o. Regardless, all is good and we are all happy school has started...especially Jacob. (see photo)


3 comments:
Hooray! I am counting the hours... I love uniforms - it does make life so much easier.
oh niederhauser, i drive by your old house multiple times a day just to feel closer to you.
oh Beck, what the heck. How I miss Beck.
Post a Comment