Forever is composed of NOWS! - Emily Dickinson

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ava Turns 6!!!!

























































































































I never thought Ava would turn 6 years old. I always thought she would be this sassy little 2 year old girl arching her legs back and telling me in no uncertain terms she had no intention of doing whatsoever thing I may be asking her to.
Now she's just a beautiful, intelligent sassy little six year old girl with big blue eyes and even bigger blue crocodile tears who, incidentally, will still in no way, shape or form do any such thing that you may or may not wish her to do. We love you Ava Jane. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't believe she's 6...! She's beautiful. I'm glad she had a fun birthday, I love her tons.. (bytheway, You look tan!)

Lindsey and Tommy said...

6 years old??? Time flies way too fast!! I still remember the times trying to entice her to come hang out with me and Tommy by giving her ice cream :)