I haven't had time to download pictures or ok, even take any. But I want to tell you a couple things Peyton has been saying lately.
First of all, I already put this on Facebook but he said the other day
"Mom, can we put sand in the house?"
"Why"
"So I can golf"
Ok so that was cute. The other thing is lately he's been telling me I'm his "favorite mom." I would always say back, "you're my favorite 3-year old". Then other day he says "no, that's not right. You're suppose to say I'm your favorite kid." Darn, he's too smart.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I miss cute little 3-year-olds who think that I am the greatest thing since sliced bread!!! What cute little things to say - I'm glad you shared.
That's so cute! He sounds so grown-up. :)
Post a Comment